Friday, January 15, 2010

There's A She Wolf In The Closet



This post is a real quick one.. yeah yeah yeah like all the others. I just don't have a lot of time. Its 1 a.m. and I'm still getting ready to go downtown tomorrow to visit the University of Illinois @ Chicago. I'm so excited ! Though I know I'll love it, I haven't gotten accepted yet..I still have hope though. Fingers crossed. Anyways I plan on looking super cute, maybe I'll snap a few pictures before I leave. Night bloggers ! By the way bloggers who follow Selective Potential will most definitely recognize this outfit..Its almost to the tee resembling Tieka's outfit ! --> http://selectivepotential.blogspot.com/2009/12/gray-days.html

DSC_0964

DSC_0963

Gray Top - American Apparel
Scarf - Kohls
Belt - Kohls

No comments:

Post a Comment