Sunday, January 17, 2010

Lazy Sunday

DSC_0959

Unlike the title, today was definitely not a lazy Sunday. @ 1 I took my mom to see The Lovely Bones.. absolutely loved it. As usual not nearly as good as the book, but the graphics and casting was amazing. After that we went on over to Barefoot Soles and I got myself a pair of cute mid-calf, black biker boots. Then we went to T.J. Maxx and could not for the life of me find anything cute, which is very unusual for me. Now I'm just looking for some outfit ideas for this upcoming week and giggling with anticipation to see my 1 year old niece tomorrow ! You'll here me talk about her QUITE often..she's my pride and joy and I love her to death.




DSC_0965

DSC_0963

Tank - K-mart
Gray Sweater - Old Navy
Belt - Kohls
Necklace - Carsons

No comments:

Post a Comment