Tuesday, January 19, 2010

It's the Natural La That The Refugees Bring

So today was a very tiring day. 6 hours of school then 4 hours of work.. But now is my relaxing time to eat Ramen and watch Buffy (: Starting-well not really starting, more like continuing- to freak out about college. I want to know if I got into Depaul or UIC yet because I really need to figure out my housing situation. I wish they would just hurry up and tell me ! Yes or a no, I just hate waiting. Aw well, waiting is really all I can do at this point. Definitely can't wait for this week to be over !


DSC_0980
DSC_0982
DSC_0981
Oh I almost forgot. This black lab, Mitch, is a puppy my friend is fostering. My best friend Brittany is a volunteer at P.A.W.S (Peoples Animal Welfare Society) if you're unfamiliar with this, P.A.W.S shelters homeless animals, rehabilitates injured and orphaned wildlife, and empowers people to demonstrate compassion and respect for animals in their daily lives..so if you're going to get a puppy, go to a local P.A.W.S or animal shelter and give these cute little animals a good home. Go to paws.org for more information !



As you can see, it was a bit of half-assed Tuesday (:

DSC_0966
DSC_0964
DSC_0962
DSC_0974

Flannel shirt - Forever 21
Shirt - Steve & Barry's
Boots - Barefoot Soles
Jeans - TJ Maxx

No comments:

Post a Comment