Friday, January 22, 2010

Let Her See That Fancy Footwork

This is a combined post of yesterday and today..I've worked 10 hrs yesterday and today and I am beyond exhausted. Right now I'm just relaxing, and about to make myself a delicious plate of Chinese food. Now as you read before I cut my hair..like 3 1/2-4 inches which is kind of a big deal..but I find it really hard to find hairstyles that look good. I don't know, I'm extremely weird when it comes to certain hairstyles. I'm just frantically searching the net for some cute short curly hairstyles..so far, very unsuccessful. Ugh, whatevs. Here's my fashion posts..happy Friday !


I didn't particularly like my outfit that much yesterday but I was feeling very blah and really didn't want to wear sweatpants or a sweatshirt (part of my New Year's resolution) so I went with this..

DSC_0988
DSC_0987
DSC_0984
By the way, my new favorite after school snack.. english muffins with Nutella (I was unaware of this product up until about 3 months ago but its the most delicious hazelnut spread) and orange or grapefruit juice..oh..my..god.. to die for.
DSC_0993




Today

DSC_0997
DSC_0999

Now I am truly and completely in love with Tegan and Sara (way creepy but whatever) I saw them in concert last year and wow..I died. I had been an avid listener since about 7th or 8th grade but then I knew like 4 songs.. After I saw them in concert I ran home and just about downloaded every C.D.. I even have my best friends and my dad hooked. They really do have an awesome poppy rock type of weird sound. Loves them. And below are my new Forever 21 booties I got about a week ago.

DSC_1002
DSC_1006

No comments:

Post a Comment