Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Better Run Girl, You're Much Too Young Girl

Yeah yeah yeah (not the band), I am late yet again on this post. Oh well. Today as every Tuesday I worked.. but I got to watch American Idol with the kids which wasn't all that bad. I've started a diet and workout regimen and am all too excited. I just want to lose this baby fat I've been carrying around for much too long! I want to lose at LEAST 20 lbs. So this burst of energy better last ! Oh my god, I started reading My Custom Van...and 50 Other Mind-Blowing Essays That Will Blow Your Mind All Over Your Face by Michael Ian Black ( Michael & Michael Have Issues, Wet Hot American Summer, all those I Love the 70's,80's specials) I recommend it to anyone with a brain. I am only about 5 stories in and I've literally laughed out loud for everyone of them..I must warn you his sense of humor is, and I quote, "dry, absurd, and unforce" and plain ol' inappropriate. Loves it. (Definitely beats My Horizontal Life by Chelsea Handler) The last few books I've read have been so sad and tragic so this time around I wanted to start the year off with some funny books, hence the reason I am going to start reading books by comedians (David Cross, Steve Martin, more Chelsea Handler, etc.) With the New Year comes a lot of new changes. Hopefully all good ones ! Next on my list..getting into UIC (fingers unbelieveably-so-tightly-crossed-my-hands-hurt-and-I'm-bruising-a-little) Pray for me bloggers !


Yesterday:

DSC_0984
DSC_0982

Got a lovely picture message of my niece jumping on my bed while I was in school. She and my brother came over for a nap. Of course what he failed to do is pick up after she rampaged my room. Also she left her mini toilet seat on the seat (May I mention, she's only 1 and goes potty on the toilet, yeah..she's a friggin genius awesome baby) I don't care though, my little niece can do whatever her heart desires (:

DSC_0987

Sweater: Grandma's
Jeans: Charlotte Russe
Flats: Barefoot Soles
Purse: GUESS
Elephant Necklace: Mom's


Today:
DSC_0989
I'm aware I look gross..I was in mid workout when I realized I forgot to take a picture of my outfit. I absolutely love this top from H&M so I had to show you guys (Not seen.. black workout bootie shorts )

1 comment:

  1. Love the nail color! Keep yourself on a roll, girl!

    www.SeekingDirtyHairHalo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete