Sunday, January 31, 2010

I Wish the Real World Would Just Stop Hassling Me

DSC_0989

This was my outfit to the Shedd Aquarium yesterday. I went with my Ma, Pop, brother and niece. Oh my God was it fun. I was a bit tired, since I had to get up at 8:30 to get some community service at my local church, which wasn't that bad. It was actually pretty fun, I just sat in the main office and helped with papers and stuff and got to talk to all the staff and Religious Ed teachers. Then I came home at 11 and we were off to the Shedd. After standing in the cold for a bit, we saw a Spongebob 4D show and my niece was scared at first but she got into in and giggled and laughed the entire time. We then moved on to the tanks and junk and she ran around SCREAMING fishes and whatnot. After that we (as in me and my niece) enjoyed a nice nap on the car ride home.

DSC_0991

Now it's Sunday and I've got an essay to write and some Red Lobster to attend to. So let me get crackin' on that essay. Hope everyone had a great weekend !

DSC_0992
DSC_0995
Blazer: Ralph Lauren thrifted
Cardigan: Old Nave
Scarf: Walmart
Jeans: TJ Maxx
Boots: Barefoot Shoes (correction on the title of the store..my bad)


Some picture from the day:
182
255
DSCN0256
230
216

No comments:

Post a Comment