Thursday, January 28, 2010

Oh Teenage Hopes Arrive At Your Door

Words can not describe how excited I am..no work today ! Wow how pathetic am I to get so excited over not working..and at the same time dreading the fact that I have to work 5 hours tomorrow. Whatever, it's the weekend and its very much needed. Saw my niece yesterday (Yay!) and we watched the most ridiculous, over acted, bubbly t.v. shows and screamed every time. Now my niece is 1 years old and she already has a vocabulary of probably 20-30 words..no joke and she can go potty of the toilet.. I know I know its very aunt like of me to say that she's the smartest baby but..she IS the smartest baby. Hands down. God, I can talk about her for hours. Any who, I just got done working out and eating some delicious chicken with bell peppers.. definitely my favorite healthy meal. Well I'm wicked tired and wicked smelly so I am going to bid you adieu and get down to some serious Buffy watching. Happy Thursday !

DSC_0982
DSC_0985
DSC_0988

Sweater: Old Navy
Scarf: Old Navy
Purse: Nine West thrifted
Booties: Forever21
V-neck: Gap thrifted

No comments:

Post a Comment