Sunday, February 14, 2010

You can run, you can hide, but you can't escape my love

Happy Valentines Day! Of course I choose today to finally get my posts up but whatevs. Don't have a lot of time..I'm going prom dress shopping today. Woot woot ! Can't wait. Hopefully running to a billion stores as well. I need almost all new makeup. Not looking forward to making a dent in my wallet, but hey beauty isn't cheap ! I gotta run bloggers, have an awesome Valentines Day with your significant others ! <3

Thursday:
Outfit obviously inspired by Orchid Grey

DSC_0996
DSC_0992
DSC_0993
DSC_1006
DSC_1011

Scarf- Lucky
Jeans- TJ Maxx
Shirt- Forever21
Cardigan- Forever21
Boots- Target
Watch- Mom's
Headband- Old Navy


Friday:

DSC_1032
DSC_1038

I wore this outfit when I did community service for a Father Daughter Dance..I cried 3 times. Oh nostalgia. All these cute little girls with their obnoxiously glittery and long dresses so excited to be there with their dads. It was wayy tooo cute.

DSC_1028
DSC_1031

Tights- Walmart
Belt- Thrifted
Skirt- KMart
Shirt- Forever21
Heels- Vera Wang via Kohls

No comments:

Post a Comment