Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Oh My God You're A Handful And Oh My God These Hands Are So Small

DSC_1026

So I'm now and forever more jealous of this upcoming fashion week..I'm only 17 so going is totally out of the question but oh my God I'm hearing all these bloggers are going and I am beyond jealous. So I'm going to put that out of my head and sit in my suburban home and pray for a snow day (: Its been snowing NON STOP since last night. My school is a 'unless there is a crazy tornado of death and knives' type of school so we'll probably still have school. Now that I know I've gotten into UIC I kinda of feel like totally giving up on my second semester. I'm just extremely lazy, but I'm still good enough grades to pass..so thank God. Well I'm tired ( as I usually end these since I write these entries @ 9 or 10 at night) Happy Tuesday..hope you all are having better weather than I am !

DSC_1015
DSC_1017

Sorry for the overload of pictures..I loved this outfit.

Sweater- Thrifted
Jeans- TJ Maxx
Bracelet- World Market
Anchor Necklace- Forever21
Booties- Blowfish via Delias.com

DSC_1016
DSC_1012

No comments:

Post a Comment