Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I'm Just Trying To Be Happy

DSC_1032
DSC_1024
DSC_1023

those pictures were taken yesterday after it had snowed allll night.


i'm relaxing right now, watching american idol. just got back from work. seriously saying that the kids at my work are freaking CRAZY would be an highly understating it. they are nuts ! they run around and scream and throw things and curse and i'm starting to lose my voice from yelling so much. don't get me wrong there's a majority of them that come sit next to us and actually talk and are very calm but everyone else..crazy.

well aside from that a very uneventful tuesday. not a great one though, as i had anticipated i am one of the only girls out of my best group of friends who do not have a prom date. i mean i really don't mind taking a friend but everyone is snatching up my guy friends ! guess i'll see what happens.. well this seems to be a downer post but hey, i looked cute today (: (please note that i do not like my hair hence ALWAYS wearing it in a bun, sorry)

DSC_1036
DSC_1038

jacket: nordstrom via momma
jeans: tj maxx (sry, i really do wear them a lot)
white t-shirt- foreever21
belt: kohls
shoes: kmart only $15 & i got them in black too

DSC_1046

p.s. i don't know why my feet always end up looking banana-like

No comments:

Post a Comment