Saturday, February 20, 2010

But My Love Is All I Have To Give

just some backstreet boys to make the day. well i've been uber busy with school and community service and work and oh god lots more. so as usual 2 outfit posts today. i had to get up @ 8:30 this morning for an 8th grade confirmation retreat that ended @ 4 o'clock! man am i tired. which explains my not caring as far as punctuation and capitalization of this post. i'm sure you guys don't mind. i'm getting ready for my niece to come over for dinner soon..happy saturday !

thursday:

DSC_0991
DSC_1004
DSC_0989

my recent love of brooches is due to JenlovesKev

DSC_1007

shirt: forever21
cardigan: forever21
rose brooch: old navy
jeans: old navy
boots: friend's grandma (:


friday: outfit COMPLETELY inspired by Selective Potential

DSC_1010
DSC_1012
DSC_1015

lace top:tj maxx
vest: k-mart
jeans: tj maxx
flats: barefoot shoes
red bead bracelet: momma
blue bracelet: mexico

DSC_1016
DSC_1020

No comments:

Post a Comment