Thursday, February 25, 2010

I Think About You In The Summertime

its thursday and i'm relaxing in my bedroom, looking over blogs, eating grilled chicken and peppers, and watching tyra..it doesn't get any better. its the first time in a while i feel like i'm not constantly busy. i knew my senior year would be crazy but oh my god i need a break. i can not wait for the weekend though, hopefully i'll go to downtown chicago to visit my brothers and his girlfriend whom i love! they're like the funnest couple i've ever met and i love them both dearly.

DSC_1025
DSC_1027

shirt- thrifted..absolutely love it!
jeans- charlotte russe
shoes- k-mart
ladybug bracelet- made by cousin

DSC_1030
DSC_1033


i've been thinking a lot about other teen bloggers like myself and maybe one day meeting.. i can't seem to find a lot though. maybe some are like how i used to be..which was basically stalk other blogs but too scared to start my own. but its totally fun and new and its away to document my outfits and learn about other bloggers. i'm so glad i started mine. (: i just wish some people who follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment