Sunday, February 28, 2010

I Just Can't Get You Out Of My Head

DSC_1024
DSC_1025

man am i lazy..i got up @ 11:30 today ! i mean during the summer i can sleep till 1 or 1:30 but during the school year the latest i wake up is usually 10 10:30.. i just feel really sleep all the time lately ! well yesterday was a pretty fun day. in the morning my brother rudy and his girlfriend dawn, my brother mark and his wife nikki and my niece all came over for breakfast. my dad made pancakes, bacon, sausage, eggs, toast..the works ! its really delicious and as hard as it was i only had 3 pancakes and 2 pieces of bacon and a glass of orange juice. i've lost about 8 lbs so far so i'm really watching what i eat. i can already notice my tops fitting a bit better (: and i'm in full work out mode right now, i'm waiting for the best friend to get home from work and then we are going to work our plump butts off ! well before that i'm going to watch precious on filmhill.com where they have almost every new movie out. yeah its illegal but i'm not about to spend $20 for 1 movie ! hope you guys had a great weekend.

outfit from friday:

DSC_1036
DSC_1039
DSC_1037

blouse- tj maxx
jeans- charlotte russe
cardigan- k-mart
socks- gift (:
bracelets- flea market/ kohls

2 comments: