Sunday, March 28, 2010

An 18th Birthday and A Tegan & Sara Concert

So march 24th was my 18th birthday ! it was so much fun. i got together with my best girlies and we went out to dinner then after played some 'games' with the rest of my friends (: it was the best birthday..and for it my best friend got me tickets to see tegan and sara. hands down best concert i have ever been to. i have been listening to them since i was about 13 and i saw them two years ago and it was good but this one was just sooooo amazing. my outift pretty much resembled the first outfit.. i absolutely love their new album 'sainthood' if you haven't heard them or listened to 'sainthood' i suggest you do ASAP. anywhooo i need to go get ready because me and the fam are going out to eat since we couldn't do it on my birthday since it was on a wednesday and everybody had work and junk.. if my outfit for tonight is cute enough i'll post it (: hope you guys had a good weekend. too bad my spring break is ending ..

typical night out tuesday:

DSC_1036
DSC_1038
purple shirt- k-mart
black tank- k-mart
pink ring- icing


my birthday outfit: mostly inspired by this time tomorrow

DSC_1039
DSC_1040
DSC_1055
button up- oldnavy
skirt- target
tights- k-mart
necklace- vintage, momma's

No comments:

Post a Comment