Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Feastin'

DSC_1072
DSC_1077

so yeah its been like 20 years since my last post but whatevs.. i just back from church about an hr ago and it wasn't that bad.. unfortunately i do not go to church as often as i should but hey i still believe in god and pray almost every night. that counts right? any who, i am absolutely in love with my outfit today so i grabbed my mom as soon as we got home so she could take pictures of me outside on this beautiful wayyy too windy day. so sorry if my hair is way out of control in most of these shots. seriously hope all of you lovely ladies have a wonderful easter and eat lots of yummy food !


DSC_1065
DSC_1063
DSC_1062

as you can see in this last shot i had to put together my nieces easter basket

dress- target
tights- unknown
lace top- tj maxx
shoes- k-mart
earrings- thrifted

No comments:

Post a Comment